Is it just me, or has the May Day that I would celebrate as a child turned into something ugly. I don't know about other cities, but every year on May 1st in Seattle there is a riot. What happened to celebrating spring and showing love to our families and neighbors? What happened to dancing around a pole like a hippie? Personally I am tired of all the protesting, we need more love and less hate in this world. Join me in bringing back a traditional May Day.
Is it just me, or has the May Day that I would celebrate as a child turned into something ugly. I don't know about other cities, but every year on May 1st in Seattle there is a riot. What happened to celebrating spring and showing love to our families and neighbors? What happened to dancing around a pole like a hippie? Personally I am tired of all the protesting, we need more love and less hate in this world. Join me in bringing back a traditional May Day.

Comments
Post a Comment