Tip for Tyvaso Users

For those of you who have not heard of Tyvaso is it an inhaled medication that needs to be taken every four hours. When I first started this treatment I was informed that the little pieces of the inhaler need to be washed every night. EVERY NIGHT? Ain't nobody got time for that. Washing these little inhaler pieces lasted about a month. When I got my next shipments i would save the pieces, so that i could just wash a large batch of them. Flash forward to 6 years later and i hardly wash them at all. Would it be good to wash them? Sure! But shoosh! What a hassle!

Last week I was baby shower shopping and i had a genius idea! Check it out below:


At Target i was able to purchase this for 4 dollars. I can simply take my pieces at the end of their use and toss them in the bin and throw them in the dishwasher! If you are responsible, and you are washing your Tyavso parts, please go out and purchase one of these little bins. This is amazingly convenient!

Comments