I am writing this post after a nice lunch with my husband and mother-in-law. It was also the end to a completely fantastic birthday weekend. It happens to be Mothers day so MIL and I decided to have a drink. We also happened to be at my favorite bar The Swiss, so I ordered up my old favorite, the Swiss Kiss. This is the bar's signature drink. Delicious! Also has quite a bit of alcohol. Hubbs and I have been eating very healthy since January and so i was riding a good buzz after that little thirst quencher. On the ride home it hits 4pm. That means it is tyavso time.
WARNING: Be careful when drinking if you take tyvaso. It WILL make you more intoxicated. Sometimes this can be a good thing, sometimes not so much. It makes sense really, if the veins are being dilated the blood will move around a persons body more quickly causing blood alcohol level to also rise more quickly.
In my early 20's I never took tyvaso after I had been drinking. Now that I am not a party girl, well its not so much of a big deal. This is one of those things that when asking about side effects the nurse, and even other patients often don't think to mention. Many of you who use Tyvaso have likely already found this out, but for the newbies, use this information to your advantage and really do be careful - or you know use it to your advantage!
Comments
Post a Comment