Recently I shared an article on our Facebook page containing information on how to train our brains to be more positive. One key impact I hope to have with PHabulouslife is to increase positivity in the lives of those affected by Pulmonary Hypertension. If you haven't read the article I would encourageyou to click on the link and check it out.
The first step listed in the article is to write down three acts of gratitude daily. By doing this short exercise each day the article suggests that a persons optimism can increase significantly up to six months later. It has been said that it takes 21 days to make a habit, and I think that having a more positive outlook on life is a habit that we should all want to make. Being that it is almost November, the month where we are supposed to focus on what we are thankful for in life - I thought it would be the perfect time for a challenge!
PHabulouslife will be doing this challenge daily through the month of November and hopefully you will too! To take part in this challenge:1. Like PHabulouslife on Facebook
2. Post 3 things that you are grateful for each day and use #PHabulouslife or tag us in your post
3. For every tagged post in the challenge your name will be entered into a drawing to win my personal favorite piece of jewelry from Kayla at PHantastic Jewelry. (This necklace is a great conversation starter!)
This may not be an easy task for everyone, and someday's it will likely be easier than others to think things we are grateful for, but that is the point! I look forward to seeing everyone's posts and I hope that taking part in this challenge will make an impact on your life!
Comments
Post a Comment