Why I've been silent

I have tried to write this post for over a week. Every time I do, something happens and it gets deleted or lost online. Will it work this time? Who knows! Anywho...

If you follow PHabulouslife with any regularity you will have realized that it seems as though we have have dropped off the face of the earth... socially anyways. When I started PHabulouslife it was to provide yet another outlet where those affected by Pulmonary Hypertension could go for hope and inspiration. It has also been a way for me to get information about what is happening in the PH community, and in my own PHight to PHamily and Phriends, without overloading my own personal social media.


Recently I have been making some big changes for my future by starting my own business. At this time I am still working for my previous employer as well, causing me to work six days a week. I took this step in hopes that I will be able to live a more fulfilling life, but for now I have had to take a step back from many things that I love. The most difficult to give up has been my roll as a support group leader, and events coordinator for PHA.

The Pacing Parson - at it again!

When I found out that Don, "The Pacing Parson" was doing another walk for Pulmonary Hypertension awareness month I knew that I h
ad to go cheer him on. Don has done so much to try and create awareness for PH, and has truly become apart of the community. On the PHabulouslife website I have included a link where I will post any information I have about the progress of Don's walk, or you can click the caption on the photo to the left to be redirected there. I have not forgotten about PHabulouslife or my PHriends, I am simply having to take an intermission, so that in the future I will be able to dedicate more time to things that I love and enjoy!


Comments