I pinterest..... A LOT! Ok, I mean really who doesn't? Recently, while pinteresting I had some wine and accidently stumbled across a challenge of sorts. It's title - 25 songs in 25 days was intriguing. Before I read the list I thought it was going to be a suggestion of motivating songs I should listen to, one for each day.
On the contrary it is a list of prompts for the leader to for the reader to fill out. I think that music is one of the best ways to get through, and remember our lives. We all have songs that take us back in time to another moment in our lives, songs that remind us of our past, that we identify with now, or inspire our future.
One of my favorite interview questions is: "what song would best describe your work ethic?" The purpose behind the question is to see if the candidate can come up with an answer on the fly. I have always felt that their answer can provide a real sense of who they are.
So I thought, why not? Over the next 25 days I plan to share with you my own 25 days of music, because music is one of the best ways to express our soul. Not only will this little challenge of sorts help you to get to know me better, but it will help me to get into the habit of regularly posting again. I have included the song prompt list below. Look for my playlist April 1st! I hope my list will inspire you to have a little fun and share some of your own soul as well!
So I thought, why not? Over the next 25 days I plan to share with you my own 25 days of music, because music is one of the best ways to express our soul. Not only will this little challenge of sorts help you to get to know me better, but it will help me to get into the habit of regularly posting again. I have included the song prompt list below. Look for my playlist April 1st! I hope my list will inspire you to have a little fun and share some of your own soul as well!



Comments
Post a Comment